Terms & Conditions
“Exotic villas LTD” Company number 12578744, 71-75 Shelton Street, London, Greater London, United Kingdom WC2H 9JQ is the owner of the site https://timelessurns.com/
The products are described on the website https://timelessurns.com/ in good faith and with the greatest possible accuracy. The presentation of the products is not binding on the Seller and does not constitute an offer in the legal sense of the term.
Orders are processed from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays. Packages are shipped from Italy within a period of 1 to 10 working days after payment of the order. Generally orders are processed no later than 5 working days.
The time it takes to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, check out the individual items.
Expected shipping times
North America: 3-6 business days
Europe: 2-4 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 5-7 business days
Customs duties and taxes on imports
Buyers are responsible for any applicable customs duties. “Exotic villas LTD” is not responsible for any delays caused by customs controls.
Exchanges and returns
“Exotic villas LTD” Accept returns and cancellations, for the return the shipment is to be considered at the customer’s expense. Any custom orders and other order categories cannot be canceled or returned. (see points 17 and 18)
Conditions of returns
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
The Seller delivers the products by courier: for more information visit the DHL website (DHL general conditions of transport)
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
1) The contract stipulated between “Exotic villas LTD” and the user who purchased it must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by “Exotic villas LTD”. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him with this document and / or during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
2) The Customer acknowledges and expressly accepts that in order to purchase alcoholic beverages he must be at least eighteen years of age. Therefore, the Customer, in the act of completing an order that contains alcoholic beverages, expressly declares and guarantees to be of age.
3) Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance by “Exotic villas LTD”, even partial, of an order.
How to purchase
4) The Customer can only purchase the products in the electronic catalog at the time of placing the order and viewable online at https://timelessurns.com/. It is understood that the image of a product may not be perfectly and completely representative of its characteristics but differ in color, size, accessory products shown in the figure.
The Customer may at any time request more information using the contacts available online at https://timelessurns.com/.
4.1) After the order has been validated, if the product is not available (due to stock error), the Customer will be informed by e-mail as soon as possible.
5) “Exotic villas LTD” reserves the right in any case to enter additional information and / or special conditions within the information sheets. The Customer acknowledges and expressly accepts that any such indications contained in the aforementioned information sheets will prevail over these conditions of sale.
6) The correct execution of the purchase order is confirmed by “Exotic villas LTD” by means of an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address supplied by the Customer.
7) In case of non-acceptance of the order, “Exotic villas LTD” guarantees timely communication to the Customer.
Terms of payment
8) The Customer can pay the price of the products and the related delivery costs through Stripe, Paypal (Visa, Visa Electron, Postepay, Mastercard, Maestro).
8.1) The total price indicated in the order confirmation is the final price, including all taxes (where applicable) and shipping costs.
In cases of purchase of goods with PayPal payment methods, at the same time as the online transaction is concluded, PayPal will immediately charge the amount relating to the purchase made.
8.1) In the event of cancellation of the order, both by the Customer and in the event of non-acceptance of the same by “Exotic villas LTD”, contextual
pending cancellation, the amount relating to the canceled goods will be credited back to the Customer’s Paypal account. The re-credit times on the payment instrument chosen within the Paypal account depend exclusively on PayPal and the banking system. Once the amount has been credited back to the Paypal account, in no case can “Exotic villas LTD” be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused by delays in the actual crediting of employees of Paypal or the banking system.
8.2) “Exotic villas LTD” reserves the right to request additional information from the Customer (eg. Landline phone number) to determine the actual ownership of the PayPal account. In the absence of the required documentation, “Exotic villas LTD” reserves the right not to accept the order.
8.3) At no time during the purchase procedure is “Exotic villas LTD” able to know the information relating to the buyer’s credit card or other methods chosen within PayPal. In no event “Exotic villas LTD” can therefore be held responsible for any fraudulent and improper use of credit cards by third parties, upon payment for purchased products.
Purchase as a professional or company
9) If the purchase is made by a professional, it will be possible to request an invoice by selecting the appropriate box during the order process and entering the billing information including tax code and / or VAT number. In this case, the invoice will be sent by email to the address indicated. The professional is responsible for the correct insertion of billing data and is expressly informed that, in case of failure to request the invoice during the order, it will not be possible to request it later. If you opt for this method, it is necessary to remember that the professional is no longer considered a Consumer, and therefore will not be able to benefit from the rights reserved for consumers by the applicable legislation. The Customer acknowledges and expressly accepts that outside the Italian territory, “Exotic villas LTD” will not accept orders from subjects other than natural persons.
Delivery methods and costs
10) For each order placed online, “Exotic villas LTD” will issue a receipt for the products shipped, which the user can find once they receive the products, in accordance with current provisions. For the issue of the receipt, the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order is valid. No change in the receipt will be possible after it has been issued.
11) Product prices are inclusive of all taxes and duties. All prices are expressed in Euros. The payment for the goods by the Customer will be made using the method chosen at the time of the order. Nothing more is owed by the Customer than the total order. Shipping methods and costs vary depending on the destination of the goods.
12) No responsibility can be attributed to “Exotic villas LTD” in case of delay in order fulfillment or delivery of the order.
13) The delivery of the goods by “Exotic villas LTD” (by courier) is meant at street level.
Upon delivery of the Products, the Customer must check that the packaging is intact and not altered; otherwise, the customer can accept the shipment and / or delivery by putting the words “you accept subject to internal control of the goods” on the courier’s diard (terminalino).
In the event of tampering and / or breakages, the Customer may immediately refuse the shipment and / or delivery by putting the wording “packaging not intact” on the courier’s diard; consequently, in the event of non-acceptance of the shipment, the cancellation of the transaction and the release of the committed amount will be promptly requested by “Exotic villas LTD” according to the deadlines set by the banking system.
Subsequently, he must report any damage within 2 (two) days of receipt of the Products in the manner prescribed by the operator chosen for shipping and / or delivery and / or by the operator.
13.1) the Customer is required to check that the quantity and nature of the products delivered; any discrepancies from the order placed must be communicated within 7 days.
14) In the event of impossibility of delivery to the address indicated by the Customer at the time of the order, the order will be returned to the “Exotic villas LTD” stores.
15) Shipping costs are entirely charged to the Customer, as in the case referred to in point 14). Therefore, the Customer acknowledges and expressly accepts that the final cost of the shipment will be highlighted only once the mandatory fields have been completed.
16) “Exotic villas LTD” guarantees the shipment of all products only on the national territory.
Right of withdrawal
17) The right of withdrawal does not a
pplica to the contracts concluded through the website https://timelessurns.com// (pursuant to art. 59 of the Consumer Code).
18) Art. 59 of the Consumer Code: exceptions to the right of withdrawal.
The right of withdrawal pursuant to articles 52 to 58 of the Consumer Code for distance contracts and contracts negotiated away from business premises is excluded in relation to:
a) order of products made to measure or clearly personalized;
b) order of products that are likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
c) order of sealed products which cannot be returned for hygienic reasons or related to health protection or which have been opened after delivery.
With reference to the cases of exclusion of the withdrawal listed above, the Customer, in particular, is informed and accepts that the products that “risk deteriorating or expire rapidly” are all food products (including alcohol, wines and beverages in general).
Intellectual and industrial property rights
19) “Exotic villas LTD” informs that the Site, as well as all trademarks and distinctive signs used by “Exotic villas LTD” in relation to the sale of products, is protected by applicable intellectual and industrial property rights and that any type is prohibited of reproduction, communication, distribution, publication, alteration or transformation, in any form and for any purpose, of the contents of the site, the brands and distinctive signs used by “Exotic villas LTD” (such as, by way of example, the images, photographs, drawings, dialogues, presentations, music, sounds, videos, graphics, colors, features and design of the site).
20) “Exotic villas LTD” assumes no responsibility for the trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear on the products it sells on the Site, with respect to which the Customer does not acquire any rights following the conclusion of the contract.
21) The provision of personal data for online sales is mandatory as it is necessary for order processing and shipping and for billing. This information is strictly confidential. Failure to provide information will result in the automatic rejection of the order;
21.1) The Seller undertakes not to disclose the information provided by its customers to third parties. They are used solely for internal management purposes, that is, for order management, billing, service, solvency, marketing or personalized advertising without the list being exhaustive.
21.2) It may however be given to organizations under contract with the Seller, for their own commercial prospecting.
21.3) Visitors who wish to do so have the right to object to the processing of their data for personalized marketing, with a simple request and free of charge.
Information and Complaints
22) Any complaint must be addressed to “Exotic villas LTD” by registered letter with return receipt.
23) Any information may be expressed to “Exotic villas LTD” by registered letter with return receipt. or by mail.
24) Any order placed on the site and shipped outside Italy may be subject to taxes and customs duties when it reaches the destination. These taxes and customs duties related to the delivery of an item are the sole responsibility of the Customer. The Seller is not required to know and inform the Customer of any customs duties and taxes that may be applied. The Seller advises the Customer to contact the competent authorities of their country of destination for further information.
25) The sales contract between the customer and “Exotic villas LTD” is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. For the solution of any dispute deriving from the conclusion of this distance sales contract, if the Customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the reference forum of his town of residence; in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of Torre Annunziata (NA), with the exclusion of competing or alternative courts.